Forehoe Hundred.

In 1776 all but one of the parishes of the Forehoe Hundred were incorporated by Act of Parliament for the maintenance of the poor, and a House of Industry was built at Wicklewood at a cost of 11,000.
It had accommodation for 400 paupers, and had five surgeons and a curate attending. After serving for 150 years, it became a hospital (hence Hospital Road), and then, briefly, a school. It has subsequently been developed for housing, and is now known as St George's.