Wicklewood has had two churches.
The present church, St Andrew & All Saints, which is mainly in the Perpendicular style, flourished during the 14th and 15th centuries.
Its oldest identified feature is thought to be the south-east window in the chancel, probably dating to the Decorated (14th century) period.
An earlier church (St Andrew's) once stood to the north of the present building, but it is known to have been dilapidated by 1367 and may have been abandoned shortly afterwards.
Its foundations are marked by a mound in the corner of the churchyard.