We have a collection of maps of Wicklewood, ranging from 1797 to 1938, which have been catalogued below
One interesting fact from these Maps is that the 1842 map shows the isolation Hospital in Whitehouse lane as being once called the 'Pest House', the place where sick people with contagious diseases were placed in isolation to prevent the spread of disease.
1. From William Faden’s 1797 map of Norfolk
.... Woodrising in the west to Ketteringham in the east
.... Morley Common in the south to Colton in the north
2. 1840 Map of Norfolk divided into Hundreds reproduced for 150th Anniversary of the Norfolk Constabulary 1989